UNDER CONSTRUCTION

ANTELOPE VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL

ANTELOPE VALLEY COLLEGE
1929 - 1960

Antelope Valley College was a department of Antelope Valley High School from its inception in 1929 until it moved to its current site on Avenue K in the early 1960s. It shared space on AV High School campus grounds moving from the central campus, to the area near the cemetary and finally to the corner of 3rd street and Kettering behind the high school This would later be known as the Annex.

The college also shared space in the Yucca Yearbook until 1949 when it started its own yearbook, The El Scimitar

1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938
1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948